The Contest Has Ended - Thank You All for Participating
We will draw the lucky winner this week (3rd week of June). The winner will be contacted directly via email to the email address that used when subscribing.
Did you miss the contest? Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook to stay tuned for upcoming contests, cool products, and helpful articles for Dragon Boat and SUP enthusiasts.
Hornet Watersports wishes you a happy Dragon Boat Day with a contest
We have recently launched our new monthly newsletter that keeps you updated with our latest Dragon Boat and SUP articles and offers. To celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival 2017 and the upcoming Dragon Boat peak season in the Northern Hemisphere, we would like to announce a contest for all of our newsletter subscribers.
This time, the rules are simple (yup, put away your pencils - no need to design this time): subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get a chance to win your very own Hornet Dragon Boat paddle.
We will draw one winner among the 2017 newsletter subscribers (if you've subscribed this year, you're already in - not sure, subscribe again, we'll remove the duplicates) who will receive a complimentary Dragon Boat paddle of their choice delivered to their door step (general terms & rules apply). The contest runs until June 11th 11:59 PM EST and starts now!
Dragon Boat Festival contest 2017 Official Rules and Disclaimer
* “Dragon Boat Festival contest 2017” is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The “Dragon Boat Festival contest 2017" is open only to those who subscribe or have subscribed to Hornet Watersports newsletter (the US edition) between January 1st 2017 00:01 AM and June 11th 11:59 PM EST. The contest is open to residents of all countries and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Hornet Watersports as final and binding as it relates to the contest.
3.Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or January 1st and ending June 11th. All online entries must be received by June 11th. 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: To enter the contest, you must or must have subscribed to Hornet Watersports newsletter (the US edition - subscribers via www.horneteurope.com or https://www.hornetwatersports.com.au/ not included).
5. Prizes: The winner of the contest will receive a free Hornet paddle of their choice from our collection (including the shipping fee).
6. Winner selection and notification: In the 3rd week of June, the winner will be randomly chosen among the people who subscribed before June 11th 11:59PM EST. The winner will be contacted directly via email to the email address that used when subscribing. In case Hornet Watersports is unable to reach the original winner before June 30th 11:59 PM EST, new winner will be drawn from the subscriber pool. The winner will be also announced on Hornet Watersports’ Facebook page.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Hornet Watersports and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF HONG KONG, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hong Kong having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Hornet Watersports, anyone acting on behalf of Hornet Watersports or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Hornet Watersports International.