2022 Annual Design Your Own DRAGON BOAT PADDLE Contest!
THEMES TO CHOOSE FROM:
Where Do You Paddle?
Create a landscape or image showcasing your region and where you enjoy paddling.
Want to get even more creative??
Feel free to design a stunning landscape of a place you would love to paddle at, real or imaginary.
Abstract design, graffiti, underwater adventure, paddlers fighting a dragon, you name it!
With no guidelines, sharpen those pencils and let your imagination run wild....
This one is yours to create.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Eligibility: The “Design Your Own Paddle Contest” is open only to those who submit an original dragon boat paddle blade design on the Hornet Watersports Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/hornetws) and who are over the age of 18. The contest is open to residents of all countries and is void where prohibited by law. Please do not submit a design with common vectors or artwork from other artists, this is considered plagiarism
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Hornet Watersports as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1st, 2022 and ending October 31st, 2022. All online entries must be received by October 31st, 2022. 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: To enter the contest, you must upload your ORIGINAL dragon boat paddle blade design on the Hornet Watersports Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/hornetws).
- Prizes: The winner of the contest will receive a free Hornet Watersports Dragon Boat Paddle with their custom design (including the shipping fee).
- Winner Selection and Notification: During November 2022, the winner will be announced on the Hornet Watersports Instagram / Facebook page and the winner will be contacted directly via Instagram or Facebook. The winner will be selected by the Hornet Watersports team.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Hornet Watersports and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF HONG KONG, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hong Kong having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Hornet Watersports, anyone acting on behalf of Hornet Watersports or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Hornet Watersports International.